In a release to the press today, details on the twist and other things specific to the Big Brother 11 season were confirmed. CornerOffice has struck once again, being completely correct with the “high school clique” theme.
WLBB has a video with the houseguests and it’s a doozy! Shows the Chenbot talking about the different houseguests, Grodner talking about the twist and clips from various houseguests describing themselves, the game and such.
Quoted directly from WLBB:
- Twist that everyone can relate to
- Houseguest divided into memorable cliques — Populars, Athletes, Brainiacs, and Off Beats
- 12 strangers will find themselves ‘kickin it old school’
- Each houseguest will play the game in one of the four cliques
- Compete for food, safety from eviction, and luxuries as part of their cliques
- 13th mystery houseguest to join the game and give one clique an advantage
- House is a “mean, green, eco-friendly living machine”
- Houseguests will be made aware of the waste they create
- Houseguests required to “sort, recycle and place all food items in an outdoor manual compost center”
Additionally, WLBB announced they’ll be interviewing Grodner in several hours, stay tuned and we’ll fill you in with all the juicy details! Come on in and check out the exciting games, live feed updates, Big Brother news, spoilers and more!