TVgrapevine.com has given us a peek into the future of Big Brother 12. Grodner kept things fairly vague, which was to be expected. Click below the jump to read interview highlights and join us in our forums to let us know what you think. Click here to listen to the full audio interview.
Some of the highlights of the interview are:
1) The number of house guests is likely to stay in the same range as previous years, some where around 12 to 14.
2) This year it will be more difficult than ever before. Allison commented that in order to keep the game interesting for the fans and challenging for the house guests, things will not be quite the same as previous years. Expect the unexpected, things will be less predictable.
3) The theme of the show this year will be a “Beach Theme” keeping with the idea of summer camp.
4) Allison also took the time to debunk the latest rumor that next season of Big Brother will be the last. Allison is looking for the same kind of success the show experienced last season to have it renewed again after this season and looks forward to a rosy future for Big Brother.
5) Allison truly embraces the fans. She confided that yes she does surf the different web sites to verify things and stay in contact with fan opinion.
6) One of the most interesting nuggets to come out of the interview is this season a number of house guests will have different backgrounds and personalities than we have ever seen before.