More news on the Big Brother 13 Casting front! CBS Big Brother has now put the official application online (the application is at the bottom of this post) to be a part of Big Brother 13! (We hope you do! We await the mention of YakkityYaks on the feeds! We promise to root for youif you do!)
There are, of course, eligibility requirements. We have included a copy of those below, as well as the application to print and get started. Good luck Big Brother Fans! We hope you make it! Be sure to let us know if you plan to fill it out or you did and got rejected. If accepted, DON’T let us know until you are in the house, as that can disqualify you from the running!
BIG BROTHER 13 APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Applications MUST be written clearly or typed and MUST be accompanied by a videotape. The videotape must meet the following restrictions:
1) Length: Maximum length is two (2) minutes. Anything over two minutes will not be considered.
2) Format: We will accept all formats with the exception of Hi-8, 8MM and Beta (VHS, mini DV, DVD are all welcome).
3) Content: Tell us who you are and why you would make the ultimate housemate on Big Brother. Be creative!
4) Deadline: March 19, 2011, subject to change without notice.
All materials you send us (including videotape and photos) will be retained by Producers and become the property of the Producers and will not be returned to you whether or not you are selected as a participant. Any expenses you incur during the application process including postage, shipping and materials preparation (videotape, photos, etc.) are your sole responsibility. Producers will not reimburse you for these expenses. Only one entry per person is allowed. All decisions of the Producers are final and absolute and not subject to inquiry.
Applications will only be considered if they are complete. Complete applications consist of the following:
1) Completed Application Form
2) Two-minute videotape labeled clearly with your name and city/region number.
3) Two color photographs of yourself, each clearly labeled on the back with your name and city/region number. One must be a close-up of your face, the other must be a full-length photo of your entire (clothed) body. Polaroids are acceptable as long as we can clearly see you.
4) Identification – Attach a copy of your driver’s license, in addition to a social security card, passport or birth certificate.
Send your application and videotape submission to the following address:
Big Brother (Region #___)
P.O. Box 520
11271 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604
In parenthesis after “Big Brother” on the mailing label, print the region number of the city located closest to your home:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Charleston, SC
3. New York, NY
4. Dallas, TX
5. Cincinnati, OH
6. Tampa, FL
7. San Francisco, CA
8. Nashville, TN
9. Chicago, IL
10. New Orleans, LA
11. Atlanta, GA
12. Denver, CO
13. Louisville, KY
14. Boston, MA
15. Phoenix, AZ
Unfortunately, we will not be able verify that we have received yourapplication. If you like, you may wish to send your application package via an expedited courier (such as Fed Ex or UPS). They will provide a tracking number that you can use to verify the receipt of your package. Producers are not responsible for lost applications.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be advised so by the Producers shortly before the interview is scheduled. If you are selected to participate in the final selection process, you will be so advised by the Producers shortly before the final selection process is scheduled.
Producers reserve the right to change the terms of the application and the production schedule at anytime. Producers reserve the right to change the eligibility requirements and any other application rules in its sole discretion at any time with or without notice on a specific, case-by-case basis or across the entire applicant pool. Producers also reserve the right to not hold any participant applicant interviews, or to modify the manner in which it conducts participant applicant interviews, or to not produce the program Big Brother at all.