It’s nearly the middle of June and you know what that means … Big Brother rumor time! This time of the pre-season festivities ends up a huge Big Brother fan favorite! Before we breakdown the rumors floating around the vast interwebs, let me be the one to remind you that YakkityYaks is Big Brother central this summer! (Remember, the premiere is July 7 @ 9/8 CST right on CBS!) Not only do we have live feed updates, Big Brother themed games, a show discussion thread in REAL-TIME with our recappers, but we will have constant discussion and analysis of the season all summer long! As we gear up for Big Brother, head into our FORUM now for polls and more as we reminisce season’s past. And don’t forget to make the Yak your stop for the RealPlayer Big Brother Live Feeds! Feeds sale starts June 15, and it’s always great to help the little guy out.
Ok, let’s get down to the dirty. Remember, these are all rumors, so don’t expect them as 100% truth this season (although you never know). But who are we kidding…rumors or not, we wanna talk Big Brother!
- There will be 14 houseguests
- The 14th houseguest will not be eligible for competition, but rather an offset for the unlucky 13
- One of the houseguests will carry a Big Brother curse, as unlucky 13
- One of the HGs is going to have someone they know from their past “haunting” them or something
- The Big Brother 13 houseguests will have house visits from “haunting” contestants in seasons past (aka houseguests you love to hate)
- The house will be decorated in some sort of Halloween or tribute to horror movies theme
- Repeat rumor from season’s past is that there will be 3 nominees for eviction this season, rather than the regular 2
- The return of PB&J just might be around the corner!
- A weekly competition of the aforementioned Big Brother curse will occur and replace the Have/Have-Not competition
So what do you think? What would you like to see the Big Brother curse be? Would you like to see someone haunting the houseguests? What theme would you like to see the Big Brother house look like? Remember, when you’re done making a BBQ sandwich for Jesse, leave behind the other jokers and join the Yak for some dessert!