There have been many questions surrounding Big Brother since the Cast Release yesterday, and Allison got asked a few of these. The take away from the interview:
- The “Dynamic Duos” have already been sequestered.
- This is the “Season of Duos” (Could that mean some of the new HGs could be Duos?).
- Could be other Duos from the past NOT limited to the ones on the Big Brother Official Site. She mentioned Dan/Memphis, Danielle/Jason, Marcellas/Amy.
- The number of duos returning would not be confirmed.
- The fans are NOT voting on who to return on the website, rather than just “getting involved” with the show.
- The gate around the HOH stairs does not lock.
- There are not two HOH rooms, it was just a last minute design change.
- Viewers will be involved this Summer as usual, but not in determining who is entering the house.
In other BB news, it seems the Fortune Teller may be playing a roll in America’s Involvement. Stay Tuned as we try and find out more! Come on into the FORUM and join us for the summer! We have LOADS of Big Brother stuff going on! Are you excited yet?