We’ve made it to mid-June. The Big Brother 14 Early Bird Special has been announced. So that only leaves us with one more important piece of pre-season business … Big Brother rumor time! But first…before we breakdown the rumors floating around the vast interwebs, let me be the one to remind you that YakkityYaks is Big Brother central this summer! (Remember, the premiere is July 12 @ 9/8 CST right on CBS!) Not only do we have live feed updates, Big Brother themed games, a show discussion thread in REAL-TIME with our recappers, but we will have constant discussion and analysis of the season all summer long! As we gear up for Big Brother, head into our FORUM now as we prep for the upcoming season. Registration is fast, free, and easy! And don’t forget to make the Yak your stop for the RealPlayer Big Brother Live Feeds! Feeds sale starts June 18 and this year a mobile subscription will be added at no extra charge! The Yak’s doing something different with feed sales this year, so keep an eye on our page for updates. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook too!
Ok, let’s get down to the dirty. Remember, these are all rumors, so don’t expect them as 100% truth this season. A couple of these (which of course are unconfirmed at the moment) have come exclusively to the Yak from peeps close to the show that have, in the past, been close to uncovering the truth. For now, we’ll leave it up to you to figure out which ones could be Big Brother 14 material. Confirmed or not, we wanna talk Big Brother, so let’s do this!
- There will be 12 houseguests, initially to be divided into 2 teams of 6
- The show will feature ONE HG from each non-all-star season, as an homage to Big Brother’s iconic run
- One of those HGs specifically might be Evel Dick, since his return last season ended in medical emergency
- Repeat rumor from seasons past is that there will be 3 nominees for eviction this season, rather than the regular 2
- Slop might be getting a makeover
- Look for a new house with a twist a la “redemption island” for players to have another chance to stay in the game
- The ghost of Big Brother past will make an appearance as some of Big Brother’s most memorable twists are revisited … but slightly tweaked!
So what do you think? Would you like to see former houseguests back in the house? Which twists would you like to see tweaked? What theme would you like to see the Big Brother house look like? Remember, when you’re done making a BBQ sandwich for Jesse, leave behind the other jokers and join the Yak for some dessert!