It’s been nearly 4 months for fans to clear their vision from the smoke of the Once Upon a Time season 1 finale. While we have been sworn to secrecy from discussing much of the episode (well, not really, but the evil Queen scares us a little), we can share a few tidbits and teases that you can look forward to come Sunday night.
The tidbits below do not contain spoilers in any way, shape, or form. In fact, ABC literally warns us that “Regina will find and curse” the Yak if we spoiled you, specifically with the ending. Yet still, if you think this is equal to a bite from Regina’s apple, then you might want to step away and keep yourself pure for a few more days. Remember, OUAT kicks off with a special episode Sunday night at 7/8c before the season premiere, “Broken,” airs at 8/7c on ABC!
And with that … the Yak’s observations.
- Upon first glance, you might second guess which show you’re watching. Stick around. You will soon return to your happy place.
- The premiere opens with some faces I’m almost certain you didn’t expect to see. And one you’ll want to see.
- The first word out of Henry’s mouth is sure to make you chuckle.
- A good fairytale always has a slew of angry townsfolk.
- Why, yes. Just who are you, Whale?
- One can simply claim a prince as his or her own.
- Ever wonder if Aurora and Mulan would get along? Wonder no more.
- Family reunions aren’t always fun … when the truth is involved.
- You may develop a slight obsession with the palms of your hands by the time the hour is done.
- Does Phillip really think Aurora wants to sleep after all of that? Speaking of those two, it’s like their lips are opposite poles of a magnet. Difficult to get apart.
- Um, what is that? Or this, as David calls it. This episode takes it up a notch in the “awesome visuals” department.
- Regina shows a soft side. For about 0.125 seconds.
- Emma has always had the magic touch, hasn’t she?
- Um. The last 5 or so minutes. ZOMGWTF doesn’t even cover it. Sorry folks, I wish I could say more, but I don’t want Regina’s curse. Frankly, that woman scares me.