- Sarah Palin: 3rd year in a row. Barbara must really think she’s fascinating. Wow.
- Justin Bieber: Seriously? Fascinating how? That he still hasn’t hit puberty yet?
- Sandra Bullock: Totally agree here. Classy, talented, and lovable. Good choice.
- Lebron James: So his Decision ESPN special fascinated her? Someone give Barbara more than a basic cable package.
- Jennifer Lopez: I like J.Lo, but other than signing on for American Idol, what has she done that’s fascinating?
- Kate Middleton: Good choice, but saw that one coming.
- Betty White: Of course that was happening! She has a HUGE following of new and old fans, especially since her SNL gig.
- The Jersey Shore cast: I don’t even know what to say here. So I won’t say anything.
So who else made the cut? 2 spots remain? Who’s left? Some possibilities include Lady Gaga, The President and/or The First Lady, the cast of Glee (if Jersey Shore can do it…), Mark Zuckerberg, Kim Kardashian? Find out on December 9 when the special airs on ABC.
Anyone you think should make the list? Comment below and join our FORUM discussion.