It’s eviction day in the Big Brother house. Andrew or Kathy? We get a new twist introduced to us today, too. And a new HOH! Continue reading our recap for the live feed events before and after the reveal!
I think Rachel dyed her hair with period blood. Too Far? Tell that to Rachel. ~ Sphinx
Around 740am BBT, Big Brother tried to wake up the housguests for a day of prep before the live show! Brendon and Rachel discuss Hayden and Kristen’s alliance as they have their coffee in the AM. Brendon brought up the idea of calling their alliance out before the HOH competition in the hopes of catching them off guard before the competition. Other than not, not much real talk is going on in the BB house. Andrew warned Rachel to keep an open mind with what he has to say tonight and not to hate him after. HOH room lockdown started around 11am BBT.
I’ve been convinced that she [Rachel] works for an escort service for quite awhile now. She’s the one who is the leftover girl and her boss offers the client 50% off as an apology. ~ Kristin
Since the HOH lockdown, nothing really happened in the BB house that seemed significant. Go figure, during this season. Trivia hit a bit after 3pm BBT to prepare for tonight’s show.
Feeds come back shortly after the backyard fight we got a peek of at the end of the show. Unfortunately, none of that was shown on the feeds! As it’s looking, Hayden and Kristen are most definitely the targets. Rachel told Britney that her target is definitely Kristen. Kristen’s apparently distressed because “untrue” stuff came out of Andrew’s mouth. I think that’s untrue, isn’t it, Kristen?
As the rest of the houseguests scramble to try and piece together what happened tonight with Andrew’s speech and Rachel’s HOH win, Rachel seems all over the place with trying to figure out who wanted to target her and Brendon and who said this, who said that. She’s got the power and she seems to be trying to do to much with nothing at the moment. Hayden tries to fight for Kristen and seeing who might be a veto replacement nominee. Hayden’s tried to convince Rachel that Kristen was not going to target her at all. Of course, Rachel is not believing that. And for all the “drama” that happened during the live show, this cast sure is mellow post-show. Meanwhile, The Brigade confirmed to Hayden that he is safe up against Kristen. Of course, Hayden isn’t happy about the situation, but it’s gotta be reassuring to know he’ll still be in.
It’s a sad day when Kathy has to tell them not to put food in the sink and to fill up the ice cube trays. ~ Kristin
Rachel apologized to Kristen for what she said and Kristen did NOT accept the apology. Probably not the smartest move in the book. One of the more exciting happenings in the BB house tonight was that the have-nots could eat at 9pm BBT (sad, I know). Kathy reminded Rachel that Kristen is gunning for her and Brendon, so she might want to seriously consider nominating her. Kathy is really playing a lot of people in that house now. In it all, Kathy straight up asked Rachel to not put her up…Rachel couldn’t confirm one way or another. Not long after, Kathy goes on record saying she will never make a deal with Rachel. Hmmm…interesting.
Ten bucks says that for at least 5 minutes tomorrow she will be nominating Kaysar and Chicken George. ~ Yellowdog
Late at night, the houseguests hear “steel pounding” in the backyard after noticing a lot of the backyard furniture has been removed. Does that mean a possible luxury competition is in the near future since there is no Have/Have-not competition this week, after Julie told them they have the week off? Meanwhile, Kristen admitted defeat and said that Andrew “won” tonight by making her look bad and Hayden good. She figured something was up when he told her she was digging her grave the other day.
Rachels hair looks like a family of birds has taken up residence. ~ SassyGal
Around 11pm BBT, Kristen confronted Rachel because she supposedly made faces at her and Kristen couldn’t take it anymore. Brendon quickly cut that off and worked to keep her out of that room for the rest of the night. He even had to escort her to the bathroom!! After Rachel got the key to her HOH bedroom, she gave a speech before opening her door. “Is this our whole season? After this week it will be.” CD: Spice Girls and her letter was from her sister. Kristen did NOT show up for the HOH reveal. Her sister said 15% of Rachel is her beauty and smarts, and the other 75% is her heart, inspiration, and charitable nature. Did anybody in there notice that’s only 90%? What’s the other 10%- fame whore? ~ Yellowdog
And with that, we leave you ’till tomorrow. Thanks, as always, to our updaters and to our screencappers!