Sigh. Really, I’m pretty sick of this entire story and wish it would just disappear. In fact, this is why you have seen no updates coming from the Yak about him, and will probably rarely see one in the future. Our members are keeping tabs on this ongoing saga in the Forum HERE, but otherwise, headline news we have decided he is not.
The only upside I see to this whole debacle is Sheen is hogging up the press wires, giving us a reprieve from “Bieber fever”. Did you know his hair sold on ebay for $40,667? Yeah see, a reprieve thank goodness!
As for Charlie, you see, I already have an addict in my family, who is Mr. Sheen, except without the money, fame and media coverage. Well, there is another distinction… Mine is humble and has a great big heart, when sober. I live this saga and really don’t need to see this on my television. That said…
For those who would like a quick general recap of things, we decided to throw out everything we know about what he has done, said, others have said etc. in one short(ish) update. Leave us a comment and let us know what you think below.
- 2/24 – Sheen berates his boss on a radio show, throws out his real name “Chaim Levine”, calls him a whole slew of nasty things. Maggot comes to mind. The production of Two and a Half Men gets halted.
- 2/24 – Sheen says he is in talks with HBO for his own show, ‘Charlie’s Corner.’ HBO denies any such thing.
- 2/25 – Rant continues with texts to Good Morning America, again boss bashing.
- 2/27 – Sheen schedules sit down interviews with the media, telling ABC they would have the exclusive. He then proceeds to talk with NBC.
- 2/28 – Sheen wants a raise from 2 million per episode, to 3 million per episode.
- 2/28 – Sheen says he will sue CBS and Warner Bros. for $300 Million for pulling the plug on the rest of the Two and a Half Men season. He said “I’m out of a job. I got a whole family to support” as for the reason.
- 2/28 – He apologizes to Chuck Lorre for referring to his real name in a radio interview. He said it was a joke.
- 2/28 – Sheen denies he suffers from Bi-Polar disorder, says he is “bi-winning”. “I win here. I win there.” Admits he was “banging 7 gram rocks” as to his drug use, but claims he is sober now. He says the last run he was on would make “Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards look like droopy-eyed, armless children.” (editors note: Something to be proud of.)
- 2/28 – CBS announces the crew will receive compensation for the outstanding episodes not filmed. Sheen takes credit for that.
- 2/28 – Sheen’s publicist quits. The next day, Charlie would tell Howard Stern that his publicist quit via text message, and that his publicist’s “feelings are coming from his ego and from his emotions, and I don’t have time for either one right now because we’re fighting a war.”
- 3/1 – In an interview to NBC’s Today, Charlie, in response to footage of an appearance made by his father (Martin Sheen) and brother (Emilio Estevez) in which they expressed concern, said “They tried. But I said, you know, I’m not ready, I’m not interested in your rhetoric right now. I appreciate your love, your compassion, if that’s what you wanna call it. But I’m 45 years old, and I’m not interested in people treating me like a 12-year-old.”
- 3/1 – Sheen puts down John Stamos as a potential Two and a Half Men replacement saying “I like John, but he doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it.” He also says that it would be nice if any of his co-stars (Jon Cryer or Angus T. Jones) would back him up, saying everything Charlie says is the truth.
- 3/1 – John Stamos responds, via Twitter, that “contrary to the rumors, i am not replacing charlie sheen on two and half men. however, martin sheen has asked me to be his son.”
- 3/1 – Les Moonves, President of CBS Corp. says he wishes Sheen “would have worked this hard to promote himself for an Emmy.” He had no news on whether or not Two and a Half Men would return or not, but says financially, this isn’t hurting CBS.
- 3/1 Sheen has interview with Howard Stern wherein Stern praises him for being special, that he should have his own radio show, and talks about what the sex is like at home with Charlie and his goddesses.
- 3/1 – Sheen says he is done with Interviews.
- 3/1 – Sheen joins Twitter and tweets his first tweet. A picture of him and one of his “goddesses”.
- 3/1 – Ratings begin to come out – Networks are reporting that some shows Sheen was on were seeing their highest ratings to date. (I REALLY wish people would stop watching this stuff!)
- 3/1 – Internet parodies start popping up all over the place of the Sheen train wreck.
- 3/1 – Sheen turns down an interview with Nancy Grace. (THANK GOODNESS)
- 3/2 – Sheen’s children are removed from his home. Brooke Mueller claims he threatened to cut her head off “and “put it in a box.”
- 3/2 – Sheen asks for reimbursement of child support after losing TV Salary. According to legal documents his estranged wife filed, he wants to use the cash to “knock off a few people.”
- 3/2 – Brooke Mueller claims Sheen once referred to his manager as a “stoopid Jew pig” in a text message. Sheen denies it, saying he would “never, ever say that about my dear friend.” He also claims the Brooke would steal his phone to send crazy text messages to hurt him.
- 3/2 – Mueller gets a restraining order to keep Sheen away from their kids because of violent comments he has made in the last few days. Claims he told her he would “stab her in the eye with a pen knife.”
- 3/2 – Sheen claims he doesn’t know where his kids are, and “this is war”
Do I dare publish this now? I realize this could change within the hour, but you get the picture right? I know there are a bunch I missed. To talk more about Sheen and his behavior, join us HERE in the Forum!